God is Love
Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva
Ancient sages realized three states of the creation and introduced their presiding gods as Brahma, the creator; Vishnu, the fosterer; and Shiva, the destroyer. A pondering on these symbols from modern perspective leads us to a new meaning of all these symbols.
The principal basis of the creation is matter. As far as eyes can see, there are very many forms of matter that are visible. Right from the gross to the subtle, the matter with its entire immensity is present within the infinitude of the universe. The term Brahma means ‘unlimited immensity’. It is a symbol of the immensity of matter, the principal basis of this creation, or it may be said that the root consciousness of the conscious matter was adorned by the term ‘Brahma’ by the sages.
Lord Vishnu contains the creation and while containing it, he also fosters it. We have read this in the scriptures. After pondering upon this we find that the element that contains the matter is ‘void’ or the empty space. So much so that upon studying the smallest unit of matter – the atom, we find that the void exists between the centre of the atom and the particles moving around it. The support of the movement of matter is the void. Sages realized the capacity of the void to contain the matter and gave the name Vishnu to the consciousness of the conscious void.
When we split the matter and reach the atom, and then split it too, we can experience pure energy. In our quest for analyzing the energy or searching the root source of the energy, when we reach the original source, we are able to see that the advent of energy takes place from pure thought. Pure thought, which we can also term as the consciousness of the matter, is born from the conscious void. Pure thought alone is the link that establishes a relationship between the matter and the void. Continue reading
There is so much information about karma. Karma is cause and effect. Karma is fatalistic. Karma is the sum of all actions of a person in one of his successive states of existence, viewed as deciding his fate for the next. Karma is volitional action, or that is done knowingly or deliberately. Karma is made up of Prarabdha (so much of past actions as has given rise to the present birth), Sanchita (the balance of past actions that will give rise to future births – the storehouse of accumulated actions), Agami or Kriyamana (acts being done in the present life).
All of that is true. Simply put, Karma is displacement. It is the state of being ‘besides one self’. This is the reason, why the law of karma is typically inevitable. The root cause from which all causes spawned, is the cause of the displacement from self. The displacement is self individuation. Imagine a point out of which all of a sudden an infinite yo-yos, shot out. Each yo-yo oscillates on its own, coming closer and going farther, from the point of origin. As long as yo-yo doesn’t reach the origin, it oscillates back and forth. This is karma. The back and forth oscillation.
We are special yo-yos, we are autonomous yo yos. We can control whether we wish to continue oscillating or rush back to the origin. All we have to understand, that there is an origin.
- Theory of Karma and Jeevan Muktas, the Realised Souls- Their Road ahead (hindumind.wordpress.com)
- Karma, some peo… (sensoria300.wordpress.com)
- Karma (sharadarao.wordpress.com)
- Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Kaaar-en (eberls.com)
- Yoga Sutra Study – 4.7 (tirisulayoga.wordpress.com)
- Weekend 8 Notes & Homework Oct 17-19 (kulaannextt2013.wordpress.com)
Whereas, in absolute non-relativistic reality, it is just one instant, everything is happening in it simultaneously. There is no past, no present, no future. It just is. This happening is being.
An incorporeal entity, a personal being, the ground of all being, many religious beliefs describe God as “I am what I am” or “that is”. Hindus call it the “bramhan”, Hebrews called it
YHVH or yahweh or yehova.
The one who is truly being or that is truly being, thus is the supreme being.
If the only thing you were good at was being, then you could be everything.
- Ramana Maharishi – Oh My Master – ONLY Thou Silence I Hear (jaipillai.wordpress.com)
- Bliss: Vigyana Bhairava Tantra (zentocoach.wordpress.com)
- Yahweh’s Love Makes Us Wealthy (pureglory.net)
- YHVH replied to the topic Schroedinger’s cat in the forum Knowledge Mastery (highexistence.com)
- Ego – The Scapegoat of Spirituality (anaditeaching.wordpress.com)
- Clarification on Periyava Temple (mahaperiyavaa.wordpress.com)
- Breathe to be Aware: Vigyana Bhairava Tantra (zentocoach.wordpress.com)
- Motivation of this blog (krishmani5.wordpress.com)
- The Happy Secret to Better Work & Life (prakashbeth.wordpress.com)
This is a verse from the Purusha Suktam.
Brahmanoasya mukhamasida bahu rajanyakritah. Uru tadasya yadvaishya padabhyam kshudro ajayat. (Rigveda 10.90.12, Yajurveda.31.11)
Literally translated, the verse means, Brahmanas are the mouth of the Purushaha, Kshatriyas his arms, Vaishyas his thighs and Kshudras his feet.
The path to salvation is open to all the four sects of responsibility.
- How united are we? (mirrortoindia.wordpress.com)
- mandukya upanishad (cittavrttinirodhah.wordpress.com)
- Prajapati desired: I will propagate myself, I will be many… (carljungdepthpsychology.blogspot.com)
- Thoughts on Hinduism (dphumanities40spring2013.wordpress.com)
- Hindu Dharma; The Pathway to God (ckennedy242.wordpress.com)
- 805) Whether I know success is assured in Bhakti-yoga if I am enthusiastic and patient! Taught by Srila Prabhupada! (pmdasa.wordpress.com)
- Vedanta FAQ #8 (endofknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Yoga unveiled film (christinakurkjian.wordpress.com)
- Renunciation of Results – Internal or External? (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Hinduism – Yoga (sarahburty16.wordpress.com)
- Guru-Bhakti Yoga (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- How to Be a Yogi (omigassplus.wordpress.com)
- Srila Prabhupada – The Complete Science of Bhakti-Yoga #1 – Vrndavana-20-10-1972 (pmdasa.wordpress.com)
- What is the Kundalini in Meditation? (nattiewinter.wordpress.com)
- A Creation Story (annuitblog.wordpress.com)
- Astronomers Detect 1st Primordial Light of the Universe (dailygalaxy.com)
- The Primordial (tjtech104.wordpress.com)