Whereas, in absolute non-relativistic reality, it is just one instant, everything is happening in it simultaneously. There is no past, no present, no future. It just is. This happening is being.
An incorporeal entity, a personal being, the ground of all being, many religious beliefs describe God as “I am what I am” or “that is”. Hindus call it the “bramhan”, Hebrews called it
YHVH or yahweh or yehova.
The one who is truly being or that is truly being, thus is the supreme being.
If the only thing you were good at was being, then you could be everything.
- Ramana Maharishi – Oh My Master – ONLY Thou Silence I Hear (jaipillai.wordpress.com)
- Bliss: Vigyana Bhairava Tantra (zentocoach.wordpress.com)
- Yahweh’s Love Makes Us Wealthy (pureglory.net)
- YHVH replied to the topic Schroedinger’s cat in the forum Knowledge Mastery (highexistence.com)
- Ego – The Scapegoat of Spirituality (anaditeaching.wordpress.com)
- Clarification on Periyava Temple (mahaperiyavaa.wordpress.com)
- Breathe to be Aware: Vigyana Bhairava Tantra (zentocoach.wordpress.com)
- Motivation of this blog (krishmani5.wordpress.com)
- The Happy Secret to Better Work & Life (prakashbeth.wordpress.com)