We are bound within causality of this universe. Every effect tangible or intangible is not without cause. The reason I believe that god can disappear and re-appear is because, I “expect” him to achieve this with tremendous ease. There is an idea and then there is a belief in possibility of this idea. But where does this idea come from ?
Either there has been substantial evidence of such an event in the past, which makes me expect a recurrence.
Or, I simply am the first to imagine such an event and expect it to manifest some point in time. In this case it is also a certain intuition a more inherent form of expectation. Something inseparable from my existence.
In either case, the root premise is expectation. So much so that belief itself is Ego! Expectation is nothing but the self-individuation, the projection of existence in this material frame , the reflection of our awareness in this world. As long as the ego remains, expectations will remain, beliefs will be formed, destroyed and reformed. Only when the ego dies, expectations die.
Love is nothing but the death of ego. Love is not an emotion, say like compassion. It is merely a state, a very high state of the mind. Ego is the barrier between the higher mind and its smaller projection that we struggle with in our day to day life. The Ego dies and connects us to a something gargantuan, something beyond measure.
- Advice from Your Ego? (tonningsen.wordpress.com)
- Dan replied to the topic Catholicism: Net good or bad? in the forum Epiphanies & Ideas (highexistence.com)
- Quora: In what ways could I lower my ego? (konradkonczakislam.wordpress.com)
- Solutions Needed (sanora1.wordpress.com)
- WakingTimes – Why We Get Mad When Others Challenge What We Believe In – 15 October 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Cultural Marxism, Totalitarianism and the Death of Belief (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- ego and super-ego (desideratumistic.wordpress.com)
- Round One… Fight! (Epistemology) (xvxerikxvx.wordpress.com)
- Energy Follows Thought – Expectations vs. Intentions (blairishwisdom.wordpress.com)